Privacy e Policy
Information sheet on the handling of personal information ex articles 13-14 EU Regulations 2016/679
Interested parties: Website Navigators
As the Data Controller of your personal information, pursuant to and in accordance with the EU Regulation 2016/679, hereinafter referred to as the ‘GDPR’, Net Service S.p.A. herein informs you that the cited legislation provides for protection of your personal information and that said handling will be based on the principles of correctness, lawfulness, transparency and protection of your privacy and your rights.
Your personal data will be handled in accordance with the legislative provisions of the legislation referred to above and of the obligations for confidentiality provided for therein.
Purposes of handling: in particular, your data will be handled for the purposes connected with implementation of the following legislative or contractual obligations:
Handling functional data to carry out these obligations is necessary in order to correctly manage relations and data must be provided to implement the purposes stated above. The Controller also informs you that any non-communication or incorrect communication of any mandatory information may result in it being impossible for the Controller to guarantee consistency of handling itself.
For the purposes of said handling, the Controller may learn of particular categories of personal information and in detail: Internet Navigation Log File. Handling of personal information for these particular categories are carried out in observance of article 9 of the GDPR.
Handling mode: your personal data may be handled in the following ways:
All handling takes place in observance of the modes stated in articles 6, 32 of the GDPR and by adoption of suitable security measures provided for.
Communication: your data will be communicated to responsible subjects and duly appointed for carrying out the services required for correct management of the relationship, with a guarantee of protecting the interested party’s rights.
Your data will be handled solely by staff expressly authorised by the Controller and, in particular, by the following categories of appointed subjects:
Your data may be communicated to third parties duly appointed as Data Processors, in particular to:
Diffusion: Your personal data will not be further diffused in any way.
Your personal data may also be transferred, limited to the purposes as above, in the following states:
Period of Storage: We would like to point that, in observance of the principles of lawfulness, limitation of purpose and minimisation of data, pursuant to article 5 of the GDPR, the period of storage of your personal information is:
Cookie management: in the event that you have any doubts or concerns about using cookies you can always intervene to prevent them being set and read, for example by changing your privacy settings on your browser to block certain types.
As each browser - and often different versions of the same browser - are different from each other, if you prefer to act autonomously via your browser preferences, you can find detailed information on the required procedure in your browser guide. For an overview of the action modes for the most common browsers, please visit the websitewww.cookiepedia.co.uk.
Advertising companies also consent to renouncing receipt of targeted announcements, if you so wish. This does not prevent cookies being set, but interrupts use and collection of some data by some companies.
For more information and possibilities for renunciation, please visit the website www.youronlinechoices.eu/.
Controller: the Data Controller, pursuant to the Law, is Net Service S.p.A. (Galleria Marconi 2, 40122 Bologna (BO); e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; telephone: 0516241989 Tax Code: 04339710370) in the person of its pro tempore legal representative.
You have the right to obtain cancellation (right to be forgotten), limitation, updating, correction, portability and opposition of the handling of your personal information from the controller, and also more generally exercise all the rights provided for in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, of the GDPR
EU Regulation 2016/679: Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 - Rights of the interested party
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data concerning themselves, even if not yet recorded, and for it to be communicated in an intelligible form.
- The interested party has the right to obtain an indication:
- of the origin of the personal data;
- of the purpose and modes of handling;
- of the logic applied in the event of handling carried out with the aid of electronic tools;
- of the ID of the controller, the processors and the appointed representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the subjects or categories of subjects to whom personal data can be communicated or can learn of it, as appointed representative in the state territory, as managers or appointees.
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- update, correction, or where required, an integration of data;
- cancellation, transformation to anonymous format or blocking of data handled in violation of the law, including data that is not required to be stored in relation to the purposes for which said data was collected or later handled;
- declaration that the operations as set out in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also regarding content, of those provided with the data, except for the case in which this fulfilment is impossible or would bring about a use of media that is clearly disproportionate to the protected right;
- Portability of information.
- The interested party has the right to fully or partly oppose:
- the handling of personal data regarding him/herself but pertinent to the purpose of data collection, for legitimate reasons;
- handling of personal data concerning him/herself for the purpose of sending advertising or sales materials directly or for market research purposes or for commercial communication.